Letter from Quiet Bear

"I will not cower in fear of being watched or followed.

I will not cower in fear for defending the Constitution from all enemies, foreign OR domestic.

I will not live in fear of being arrested for what I know is the right thing to do.

I will not be silent.

I will not be careful.

I will not live in fear. Period.

Please do not waste your time, in warning me to be careful in the defense of the Constitution.

Please do not waste your time, in warning me to be careful in exposing those in the current regime that are responsible for the heinous acts that were committed against this country
on 9-11.

If I am taken, arrested, accused or made to look like I committed suicide (which for the record, I will never, ever do on my own!), I know that others will stand in my place.

Everyone that reads this email (all of you alphabets, included) know that we are living under the rule of a tyrant that does everything that he can, to bring all of this world under his rule of tyranny.

Right now, I am concerned with the fate of my country. I know that we will win this war, no matter what name you put on it. I know that we will stop this madness soon.

I am not afraid. I am angry.

I am not fearful. I am forthright.

I am not a criminal. I am a Patriot.

I know now, that I was not born in a free country.


I know that it has been under the rule of foreign powers, since at least 1913, if not before.
But, I will die in a free country. This country. The United States of America.

If you are part of the alphabet government groups, I ask that you re-read your oath to protect the Constitution from all enemies. Then, I ask that you affirm this oath that you solemnly swore to uphold.

If you are a person that has never taken this oath, I ask that you do so now. No one has to hear it, but you. You are who counts.

I don't know if I, alone can make a difference, but that does not deter me in my personal mission to do as I have stated many times before.

I do know that together, we can defeat this domestic enemy of the Constitution.

Unity is the answer. Fear is not an option.

Give me Liberty or give me... Oh, screw that! Give me Liberty, dammit! NOW!

Thank You for your time... Love,

quietbeartribe@yahoo.com (QuietBear)
Michael QuietBear Gibbons
GTWarrior"

1 comment: