A Little Rock woman was killed yesterday after leaping through her moving car's sun roof during an incident best described as "a mistaken rapture" by dozens of eye witnesses.
Thirteen other people were injured after a twenty-car pile up resulted from people trying to avoid hitting the woman who was apparently convinced that the rapture was occurring when she saw twelve people floating up into the air, and then passed a man on the side of the road who she claimed was Jesus.
"She started screaming "He's back, He's back" and climbed right out of the sunroof and jumped off the roof of the car," said Everet Williams, husband of 28-year-old Georgann Williams who was pronounced dead at the scene.
"I was slowing down but she wouldn't wait till I stopped," Williams said. "She thought the rapture was happening and was convinced that Jesus was gonna lift her up into the sky," he went on to say.
"This is the strangest thing I've seen since I've been on the force,"said Paul Madison, first officer on the scene.
Madison questioned the man who looked like Jesus and discovered that he was dressed up as Jesus and was on his way to a toga costume party when the tarp covering the bed of his pickup truck came loose and released twelve blowup dolls filled with helium which floated up into the air.
Ernie Jenkins, 32, of Fort Smith, who's been told by several of his friends that he looks like Jesus, pulled over and lifted his arms into the air in frustration, and said "Come back here," just as the Williams' car passed him.
Mrs. Williams was sure that it was Jesus lifting people up into the sky as they passed by him, according to her husband, who says his wife loved Jesus more than anything else.
When asked for comments about the twelve dolls, Jenkins replied, "This is all just too weird for me. I never expected anything like this to happen."
The easy answer is: the fence.
by Hari Heath
Many of us who see what's going on around us have learned how to live outside the fence, at least part of the time. Some have become rather adept at living on both sides of the fence. And a few sovereign souls have chosen the path of living completely free of any enclosure.
But the present-day "fence" is all encompassing, from horizon to horizon, with cross-fences at every juncture, and corrals, round pens and loading chutes for complete herd management.
And the herd of humanity is well managed. So well managed, that they either look dumb-founded whenever you mention what it's like on the other side of the fence, or they get angry.
"How dare you tell us we don't need all those taxes, laws, or the government to protect us! What do you mean there are all kinds of wild herbs growing free outside the fence that heal and nourish; that they taste better than hay and grain and make veterinarians obsolete? You must be crazy to think you can live free and be responsible for yourself," say the angry ones in the herd.
Understanding the fence can help freedom-lovers live amongst the clueless without succumbing to their fate.
Perhaps, on a good day, we might even inspire one of the herd to look up and begin the process of putting the clues together. And that might eventually lead to another individual who can both understand and spell sovereign.
Where does the fence begin?
Born unable to walk, control our bowels, or utter much more than a cry, we begin the adventure of life very moldable. You might think of it as being in a marsupial condition without the benefit of a pouch. A parent or parents must dedicate considerable effort or the newly formed member of humanity won't survive.
The considerable effort required to raise up a young human has a trade benefit: The parent has the opportunity to mould the future of humanity. And that's no small responsibility.
After the first few years of parenting, comes the transitional phase. Except for young humans with parents who choose home-schooling or private education, the public side of the fence begins with the government indoctrination day-camps we call public school.
The opportunity and responsibility for molding the future of humanity, begun by the parents, is gradually taken over by government and it's commercial cousins. In Latin, it's called In Loco Parentis: In the place of the parent. Parents who do not find alternatives to the status quo become replaced by public educators, TV, video games, commercials, music producers, legislators and policemen.
It begins and ends in the mind. Horses are a good example. Countless times, I have stretched electric fence ribbon around new pasture. A horse who has experienced the momentary zap of 10,000 volts a few times, learns to stay away from the fence. Eventually you can turn off the fence and they will stay within its boundaries. The memory of the shock, and the sight of the fence are enough to keep most horses in.
Some become so docile that just tying a single rope chest high will keep them in. They like the fence.
The fence was built in the horse's minds. If we want to be free, we first need to remove the fence from our minds, like those errant, free-thinking horses who touch a whisker to the electric fence to see if it's on, and then walk on through whenever they don't feel a little zap.
The best laid fence
The best laid fence is one that isn't seen and gives benefits instead barbed wire cuts. You can get more out of a horse by the things you do for it and with it, than by the things you do to it. Sometimes you need barbed wire or 10,000 volts, but feed, grain and a friendly talking to are more likely to produce the desired result.
In the good old days, when ranches had plenty of room between them, the fence was the barn. The horses and cattle enjoyed some free range, but they knew where home was. Food and security kept them "in." They
could forage "out" for the day, but they would be "in" at night and during winter.
Now-a-days, things are more crowded. The animals on the farm never leave the fence. Each farm is fenced where it buts up against another, jurisdiction to jurisdiction, so-to-speak. Like a government that keeps on growing, when does a farmer ever take down a fence, once it's been put up? And with all that seemingly green pasture, what creature would want to take the fence down?
People aren't much different. Government and its allies in commerce know this. The fence around you is well made and designed to make you like it. And it's about making a trade -- trading your freedom, rights and responsibilities for the security, convenience and comfort of the fence.
The media fence
Media is the great fence maker of our times. It creates the borders in our mind. The well-honed science of media has created a fence so tight, that most people can't see the other side.
That's why they think the pasture inside the fence looks so green. They've never been allowed to see any other pasture, and they are constantly reminded how green it is.
In the one sided fence of media, people never really get to say what they want. But media tells the politicians what the people say they want, while politicians tell the media what the people say they want -- more laws and regulations to protect us from the outlaws outside the fence -- and a tax cut. And what is the result? More outlaws are created inside the fence by more laws and regulations, which require more taxes.
The fallacies of the fence
Do policemen prevent crime when the majority of "crimes" have no victim and weren't a crime until the police arrived? Do judges promote justice with controlled juries, bar regulated attorneys, self-adopted court rules and judicially controlled, self-disciplining review agencies?
Do we really have a Constitution and Bill of Rights anymore, when almost everything government does is against the Constitution and people are routinely imprisoned for exercising their rights?
When we live inside the fence, we live at the permission of the government. Everything from travel, to our homes, water, food, health, finances, even the air we breathe is regulated. Can regulations make us safe from bureaucrats?
Do we "make money" when money, by definition, can only be a coin and a "one dollar Federal Reserve Note" is issued by a private bank, which isn't federal, doesn't really have "reserves," and isn't a note because it can't be redeemed? And it isn't a "dollar" because a dollar is 371.25 grains of silver, not paper.
For the errant freedom lover with eyes to see and ears to hear, almost everything inside the fence can be shown to be false, a fraud and corrupted. For the tamed herd, it's all green fields, as far as the blinded eye can see. It all depends on which side of the fence you're on.
The fence chewers
This leads us to an interesting phenomena. One would think that leading the herd to real freedom would be very popular in a land known for its freedom. But quite the opposite is true. We errant folks are often ridiculed and demonized by the herd for our notions of freedom, and especially by the managers of the herd - the media.
The herd doesn't like fence chewers. Most people are quite happy to live in their illusions. We have to remember, it was all green and growing for them until we came along and made it look like charred grass.
They thought they owned a house, but if the government can take it for taxes, who owns it? It used to be their car, until we showed them how the government stole the title when they registered it. They thought
they were successfully running a business, until we enlightened them about how many regulations prevent their options for success. And when we told them they worked over half the year just to pay their taxes, their illusionary green field went up in smoke.
That's why the herd doesn't like anyone who chews holes in the fence. It means they would have to face things the way they really are. It would require them to become responsibile. There would be no more
semi-free rides on the back of the welfare nanny-state.
The sovereign's fence
What would a free state, outside the fence of government look like? No more collective herd management in a common enclosure. Each sovereign would be free to choose how much fence they want to put up on their
own place. The common ground would be free range and the fence would only contain government.
Government's only duties will be to build roads, deliver mail, defend our borders, mint coins, and register patents on our ingenuity. A sovereign people would be free to engage in commerce with substance. A
371.25-grain silver dollar today, will still be a 371.25-grain silver dollar tomorrow. No more imaginary wealth. What you own, will remain your own, until you choose otherwise. Property would be held in
Imagine a government that provides a bona fide, accountable, judicial forum to resolve conflicts between sovereign citizens and only passed "laws the most wholesome and necessary for the public good."
With almost no taxes, we can afford to privately educate our children and contribute to any charities we choose. "Welfare," would be how well we fare from our own responsible, sovereign efforts, outside the
To make this a reality, each of us needs to free our minds from our former keeper's programming and learn to live outside the fence. Be an example, even if it means you have to eat a little barbed wire. If we each chew our part, it'll be free range for everyone -- whether they like it or not.
Lesley Stahl of 60 Minutes, speaking of the Michigan Militia and the dozens of other paramilitary groups across his nation, referred to them as "These so-called patriots." Then in a tone of utter amazement, she stated:
"They actually believe there's a secret plan to impose a one world totalitarian system on the United States.... Experts say its not a possibility. That all this one world government stuff is far fetched paranoia."
Of course, she failed to name the "experts."Is the belief in a plot/plan to estalish a new world order really "far fetched paranoia"? Let's ask "the experts."
DR. CARROLL QUIGLEY
( Bill Clinton's professor and mentor)
The late Dr. Carroll Quigley, professor of histroy at the Foreign Service School at Georgetown University, and mentor of President Bill Clinton, clearly stated:
(Tragedy and Hope, Macmillan, 1966, p. 950). Also in Tragedy and Hope Quigley stated that the ultimate aim is to establish a system in which the individual's
"There does exist, and has existed for a generation, and ... international network which operates to some extent in the way the radical Right believe the Communists act. In fact, this network, which we may identify as the Round Table Groups, have no aversion to cooperating with the Communists or any other group, and frequently do so. I know of the operation of this network because I have studied it for twenty years and was permitted for two years, in the early 1960s, to examine its papers and secret records. I have no aversion to it or to most of it's aims and have, for most of my life, been close to it and many of it's policies ... but in general my chief difference of opinion is that it wishes to remain unknown, and I believe its role in history is significant enough to be known"
"freedom and choice will be controlled within very narrow alternatives by the fact that he will be numbered from birth and followed, as a number, through his educational training, his required military or other public service, his tax contributions, his health and medical requirements, and his final retirement and death benefits." This would be "nothing less than a world system of financial control in private hands ... able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system [will] be controlled in a feudalistic fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert"
(address to the 28th Annual United Nations Ambassador Dinner, September 14, 1994, as quoted in the Business Council for the United Nations Briefing; Vol. 8, Issue 2, Winter 1995, page 1).
"Now, as the United Nations approaches its 50th anniversary, business support for the numerous internationally related problems in which it is involved has never been more urgently needed.... With the dissolution of the Soviet Union, the opportunity for enlightened American leadership is, perhaps, even greater than it was in 1939, at the beginning of the Second World War, or in 1945 when the Cold War began. "But this present 'window of opportunity,' during which a truly peaceful and interdependent World Order might be built,
will not be open for long. Already there are powerful forces at work that threaten to destroy all of our hopes and efforts to erect an enduring structure of global cooperation."
The philosophy of the Rockefeller-created Trilateral Commission is revealed by Zbigniew Brezezinski in Between Two Ages, Viking Press, New York.
Writing in 1970, Brezinski states that the Establishment's plans for America's future are "directly linked to the impact of technology" and
In the January, 1968, edition of Encounter, Brezezinski elaborated on the prison camp he envisions for the U.S. It will be
Did you get that? Authority, singular!
"involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled and directed society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite ... unrestrained by the restraints of traditional ... values. This elite would not hesitate to achieve its political ends by using the latest modern techniques for influencing public and keeping society under close surfveillance and control."
"possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and to maintain up-to-date, complete files, containing even the most personal information about the health or personal behavior of the citizen in addition to more customary data. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval the THE authority."
Read former President Bush's words very carefully:
"Out of these troubled times ... a New World Order can emerge.... An era in which the nations of the world, east and west, north and south, can prosper and live in harmony.... "Today, a New World Order is struggling to be born a world quite different from the one we have known. A world in which the rule of law supplants the rule of the jungle.... This is the vision I share with Mr. Gorbachev. "
It would be difficult to express more precisely the objectives of the would-be totalitarians in the field of educational propaganda than was done in Occasional Letter No. 1 of J. D. Rockefeller's General Education Board. It was issued in 1904:
In 1933, Dr. Harold Ruggs, in The Great Technology, revealed how they planned to bring America into the bondage of a Socialist state:
(Dr. Pierce, Harvard University, 1973).
"In our dreams, we have limitless resources and the people yield themselves with perfect docility to our molding hands. The present education conventions fade from their minds, and unhampered by tradition, we work our own good will upon a grateful and responsive rural folk.... "The task we set before ourselves is very simple as well as a very beautiful one, to train these people as we find them to a perfectly ideal life just where they are. So we will oranize our children and teach them to do in a perfect way the things their fathers and mothers are doing in an imperfect way, in the homes, in the shops, and on the farms."
"A new public mind is to be created. How? Only by creating tens of millions of individual minds and welding them into a new social mind. Old stereotypes must be broken up and 'new climates of opinion' formed in the neighborhoods of America" (p. 32). "...Through the schools of the world we shall disseminate a new conception of government one that will embrace all the activities of men, one that will postulate the need of scientific control and operation of economic activities in the interest of all people" (p. 271). "Every child in America who enters school at the age of five is mentally ill, because he comes to school with allegiance toward our elected officials, toward our founding fathers, toward our institutions, toward the perservation of this form of government ... patriotism, nationalism, sovereignty.... All these prove the child is sick, because the truly well individual is one who has refected all those things and is what I call the true international child of the future"
These same goals were once again clearly laid out in a document circulated privately at a September, 1991 meeting of the United Nations Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED) held in Des Moines, Iowa.
Through the services of a loyal American who was present at the meeting, we now have a copy of the document. Here are some brief excerpts:
"The time is pressing.... Given global instabilities ... the need for firm control of world technology, weaponry and natural resources, is now absolutely mandatory.... "The present vast overpopulation ... must be met in the present by the reduction in the numbers now existing. It must be done by whatever means necessary...."Later the document states that,
"The Security Council of the U.N., led by the Anglo-Saxon Major Nation powers ... will inform all nations that outmoded notions of national sovereignty will be discarded and that the Security Council has complete legal, military, and economic jurisdiction in any region of the world, and that this will be enforced by the Major [Anglo-Saxon] Nations of the Council.... Those races proven superior by superior achievements ought to rule the lesser nations.... The U.N. will take possession of all the natural resources ... to be used and preserved for the good of the Major Nations of the Security Council.... All of the above constitute the New World Order...."
The same basic plan was clearly laid out in an article entitled "God's Plan in America," by C. William Smith, in the top Masonic (Scottish Rite) publication, New Age magazine, September 1950:
"Providence [code name for the god of Masonry] has chosen ... the Nordic race to unfold the 'New Age' of the world a 'Novus Ordo Seclorum' [New World Order]. "Providence has chosen the Nordic people ... the Anglo-Saxons."Using them, the
[The reader will find on pages 43 and 67 of Fourth Reich of the Rich that Lucifer, himself is the "Great Light."
"plan is dedicated to the unification of all races, religions and creeds. This plan, dedicated to the new order of things, is to make all things new a new nation, a new race, a new civilization, and a new religion, a non-sectarian religion that has already been recognized and called the religion of 'The Great Light.'"
Masonic Sovereign Grand Commander Albert Pike tells us to "Doubt it not!" (Morals and Dogma, p. 321)].
"Looking back into history, we can easily see that the Guiding Hand of Providence has chosen the Nordic people to bring in and unfold the new order of the world...." The "Great God our king has chosen the great American Public Schools to pave the way for the new race, the new religion, and the new civilization.... "Any mother, father or guardian who is responsible for the taking away of freedom of mind, freedom of will or freedom of spirit is the lowest criminal on this earth, because they take away from that child the God-given right to become a part of God's great plan ... for the dawn of the New Age of the world"(Midnight Messenger, issue #55, "Highly Placed and Dangerous White Supremacists Exposed").
Enough said. We rest our case.
(Originally published in Midnight Messenger, Issue #61, May-June, 1995.)
"What no one seemed to notice was the ever widening gap between the government and the people.
And it became always wider.....the whole process of its coming into being, was above all diverting, it provided an excuse not to think....for people who did not want to think anyway gave us some dreadful, fundamental things to think about.....and kept us so busy with continuous changes and 'crises' and so fascinated.....by the machinations of the 'national enemies,' without and within, that we had no time to think about these dreadful things that were growing, little by little, all around us.....
Each step was so small, so inconsequential, so well explained or, on occasion, 'regretted,' that unless one understood what the whole thing was in principle, what all these 'little measures'.....must some day lead to, one no more saw it developing from day to day than a farmer in his field sees the corn growing.....
Each act is worse than the last, but only a little worse. You wait for the next and the next. You wait for one great shocking occasion, thinking that others, when such a shock comes, will join you in resisting somehow.
You don't want to act, or even talk, alone.....you don't want to 'go out of your way to make trouble.' But the one great shocking occasion, when tens or hundreds or thousands will join with you, never comes.
That's the difficulty.
The forms are all there, all untouched, all reassuring, the houses, the shops, the jobs, the mealtimes, the visits, the concerts, the cinema, the holidays. But the spirit, which you never noticed because you made the lifelong mistake of identifying it with the forms, is changed. Now you live in a world of hate and fear, and the people who hate and fear do not even know it themselves, when everyone is transformed, no one is transformed.
You have accepted things you would not have accepted five years ago, a year ago, things your father.....could never have imagined."
--- Milton Mayer, They Thought They Were Free, The Germans, 1938-45 (Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1955)
1. "If we do not follow the dictates of our inner moral compass and stand up for human life, then his lawlessness will threaten the peace and democracy of the emerging new world order we now see, this long dreamed-of vision we've all worked toward for so long." -- President George Bush (January 1991)
2. "The world can therefore seize the opportunity [Persian Gulf crisis] to fulfill the long-held promise of a New World Order where diverse nations are drawn together in common cause to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind." -- George Herbert Walker Bush
3. "It is the sacred principles enshrined in the United Nations charter to which the American people will henceforth pledge their allegiance." -- President George Bush addressing the General Assembly of the U.N., February 1,1992.
4. "In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all." -- Strobe Talbot, President Clinton's Deputy Secretary of State, as quoted in Time, July 20th, 1992.
5. "Nationalism is... First wave. The globalization of business and finance by advancing Third Wave economies routinely punctures the national "sovereignty" the nationalists hold so dear..." "The Third Wave... demassifies culture, values, and morality... There are more diverse religious belief systems." "The Consitution of the United States needs to be reconsidered and altered... to create a whole new structure of government..." The Tofflers say fundamentalist, biblical Christianity is "both dangerous and regressive." Beliefs in nationalism, patriotism, and an exclusive God, "give birth to violence or repression." Only when these "Dark Age" menaces are swept away can "advanced wealth creation" by the elite be achieved." -- Newt Gingrich Mason, member of both the World Future Society and the Council on Foreign Relations, wrote the forward to Alvin and Heidi Toffler's Creating a New Civilization
6. "How I Learned to Love the New World Order" -- Article by Sen. Joseph R. Biden, Jr. in The Wall Street Journal (April 1992)
7. "How to Achieve The New World Order" -- Title of book excerpt by Henry Kissinger, in Time magazine (March 1994)
8. The truth of the matter is that you do have those standby provisions, and the statutory emergency plans are there whereby you could, in the name of stopping terrorism, apprehend, invoke the military, and arrest Americans and hold them in detention camps." -- U.S. Representative Henry Gonzalez, August 29, 1994
9. "The high office of the President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the American's freedom and before I leave office, I must inform the citizen of this plight." -- President John Fitzgerald Kennedy - In a speech made to Columbia University on Nov. 12, 1963, ten days before his assassination .
10. "NAFTA is a major stepping stone to the New World Order." -- Henry Kissinger when campaigning for the passage of NAFTA.
11. "The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent." -- Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets.
12. "We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries." -- David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991.
13. "It was not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread to the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am." -- The Writings of George Washington 1798 letter.
14. "To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism, and religious dogmas." -- Brock Adams, Director UN Health Organization
15. "We are not going to achieve a New World Order without paying for it in blood as well as in words and money." -- Arthur Schlesinger Jr., 'The CFR Journal Foreign Affairs', August 1975.
16. A world government can intervene militarily in the internal affairs of any nation when it disapproves of their activities." -- Kofi Annan, U.N. Secretary General
17. "Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [referring to the 1991 LA Riot]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond [i.e., an "extraterrestrial" invasion], whether real or *promulgated* [emphasis mine], that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this *scenario*, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government." -- Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991
18. "No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation." -- David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations
19. "We shall have world government whether or not you like it, by conquest or consent." -- Statement by Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) member James Warburg to The Senate Foreign Relations Committee on February 17th, l950
20. "The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes." -- Benjamin Disraeli, first Prime Minister of England, in a novel he published in 1844 called Coningsby, the New Generation
21. "The governments of the present day have to deal not merely with other governments, with emperors, kings and ministers, but also with the secret societies which have everywhere their unscrupulous agents, and can at the last moment upset all the governments' plans. "-- British Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli, 1876
22. "In March, 1915, the J.P. Morgan interests, the steel, shipbuilding, and powder interest, and their subsidiary organizations, got together 12 men high up in the newspaper world and employed them to select the most influential newspapers in the United States and sufficient number of them to control generally the policy of the daily press....They found it was only necessary to purchase the control of 25 of the greatest papers. "An agreement was reached; the policy of the papers was bought, to be paid for by the month; an editor was furnished for each paper to properly supervise and edit information regarding the questions of preparedness, militarism, financial policies, and other things of national and international nature considered vital to the interests of the purchasers." -- U.S. Congressman Oscar Callaway, 1917
23. "The idea was that those who direct the overall conspiracy could use the differences in those two so-called ideologies [marxism/fascism/socialism v. democracy/capitalism] to enable them [the Illuminati] to divide larger and larger portions of the human race into opposing camps so that they could be armed and then brainwashed into fighting and destroying each other." -- Myron Fagan
24. "This New Age will be. A new heaven on Earth will be. Preparations are being made now, and out of chaos will come the beginning of peace on earth, a New Order for Mankind." -- John Randolph Price Planetary Commission
25. "In the destruction of the old world order and in the chaos of these modern times, the work of the new creation is going forward; the task of reconstruction, leading to a complete reorganization of human living..." Discipleship in the New Age She says that the "universal creative aspect" has designed The Plan with a world "transition from chaos to ordered Beauty," which is the "politics of meaning." -- Alice Bailey The New International Economic Order
26. Masonic authority Masonic Harvest - The Plan will result in the founding of Novus Ordo Seclorum. "How will it end?... a vision of a universal religion, which will embrace all creeds; a universal government which will embrace all humanity; a universal knowledge which will make all mankind kin..." -- Carl H. Claudy
27. "Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the Field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." -- Woodrow Wilson,The New Freedom (1913)
28. "What is important is to dwell upon the increasing evidence of the existence of a secret conspiracy, throughout the world, for the destruction of organized government and the letting loose of evil." -- Christian Science Monitor editorial, June 19th, 1920
29. "The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen....At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties." -- New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, 1922
30. "From the days of Sparticus, Wieskhopf, Karl Marx, Trotsky, Rosa Luxemberg, and Emma Goldman, this world conspiracy has been steadily growing. This conspiracy played a definite recognizable role in the tragedy of the French revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century. And now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their head and have become the undisputed masters of that enormous empire." -- Winston Churchill, stated to the London Press, in 1922.
31. "We are at present working discreetly with all our might to wrest this mysterious force called sovereignty out of the clutches of the local nation states of the world." -- Professor Arnold Toynbee, in a June l931 speech before the Institute for the Study of International Affairs in Copenhagen.
32. "The government of the Western nations, whether monarchical or republican, had passed into the invisible hands of a plutocracy, international in power and grasp. It was, I venture to suggest, this semioccult power which....pushed the mass of the American people into the cauldron of World War I." -- British military historian Major General J.F.C. Fuller, 1941
33. "For a long time I felt that FDR had developed many thoughts and ideas that were his own to benefit this country, the United States. But, he didn't. Most of his thoughts, his political ammunition, as it were, were carefully manufactured for him in advanced by the Council on Foreign Relations-One World Money group. Brilliantly, with great gusto, like a fine piece of artillery, he exploded that prepared "ammunition" in the middle of an unsuspecting target, the American people, and thus paid off and returned his internationalist political support.
"The UN is but a long-range, international banking apparatus clearly set up for financial and economic profit by a small group of powerful One-World revolutionaries, hungry for profit and power. "The depression was the calculated 'shearing' of the public by the World Money powers, triggered by the planned sudden shortage of supply of call money in the New York money market....The One World Government leaders and their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank." -- Curtis Dall, FDR's son-in-law as quoted in his book, My Exploited Father-in-Law
34.--"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson." A letter written by FDR to Colonel House, November 21st, 1933
35. "The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind the scenes." -- Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter, 1952
36. "Fifty men have run America, and that's a high figure." -- Joseph Kennedy, father of JFK, in the July 26th, 1936 issue of The New York Times.
37. "Today the path of total dictatorship in the United States can be laid by strictly legal means, unseen and unheard by the Congress, the President, or the people. Outwardly we have a Constitutional government. We have operating within our government and political system, another body representing another form of government - a bureaucratic elite." -- Senator William Jenner, 1954
38. "The case for government by elites is irrefutable" -- Senator William Fulbright, Former chairman of the US Senate Foreign Relations Committee, stated at a 1963 symposium entitled: The Elite and the Electorate - Is Government by the People Possible?
39. "The Trilateral Commission is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States. The Trilateral Commission represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers of power political, monetary, intellectual and ecclesiastical. What the Trilateral Commission intends is to create a worldwide economic power superior to the political governments of the nationstates involved. As managers and creators of the system ,they will rule the future." -- U.S. Senator Barry Goldwater in his l964 book: With No Apologies.
40. "The powers of financial capitalism had another far reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements, arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences. The apex of the system was the Bank for International Settlements in Basle, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the worlds' central banks which were themselves private corporations. The growth of financial capitalism made possible a centralization of world economic control and use of this power for the direct benefit of financiers and the indirect injury of all other economic groups." Tragedy and Hope: A History of The World in Our Time (Macmillan Company, 1966,) -- Professor Carroll Quigley of Georgetown University, highly esteemed by his former student, William Jefferson Blythe Clinton.
41. "The Council on Foreign Relations is "the establishment." Not only does it have influence and power in key decision-making positions at the highest levels of government to apply pressure from above, but it also announces and uses individuals and groups to bring pressure from below, to justify the high level decisions for converting the U.S. from a sovereign Constitutional Republic into a servile member state of a one-world dictatorship." -- Former Congressman John Rarick 1971
42. "The directors of the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) make up a sort of Presidium for that part of the Establishment that guides our destiny as a nation." -- The Christian Science Monitor, September 1, 1961
43 . "The New World Order will have to be built from the bottom up rather than from the top down...but in the end run around national sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece will accomplish much more than the old fashioned frontal assault." -- CFR member Richard Gardner, writing in the April l974 issue of the CFR's journal, Foreign Affairs.
44. "The planning of UN can be traced to the 'secret steering committee' established by Secretary [of State Cordell] Hull in January 1943. All of the members of this secret committee, with the exception of Hull, a Tennessee politician, were members of the Council on Foreign Relations. They saw Hull regularly to plan, select, and guide the labors of the [State] Department's Advisory Committee. It was, in effect, the coordinating agency for all the State Department's postwar planning." -- Professors Laurence H. Shoup and William Minter, writing in their study of the CFR, "Imperial Brain Trust: The CFR and United States Foreign Policy." (Monthly Review Press, 1977).
45. "The most powerful clique in these (CFR) groups have one objective in common: they want to bring about the surrender of the sovereignty and the national independence of the U.S. They want to end national boundaries and racial and ethnic loyalties supposedly to increase business and ensure world peace. What they strive for would inevitably lead to dictatorship and loss of freedoms by the people. The CFR was founded for "the purpose of promoting disarmament and submergence of U.S. sovereignty and national independence into an all-powerful one-world government." -- Harpers, July 1958
46. "The old world order changed when this war-storm broke. The old international order passed away as suddenly, as unexpectedly, and as completely as if it had been wiped out by a gigantic flood, by a great tempest, or by a volcanic eruption. The old world order died with the setting of that day's sun and a new world order is being born while I speak, with birth-pangs so terrible that it seems almost incredible that life could come out of such fearful suffering and such overwhelming sorrow." --Nicholas Murray Butler, in an address delivered before the Union League of Philadelphia, Nov. 27, 1915
47. "The peace conference has assembled. It will make the most momentous decisions in history, and upon these decisions will rest the stability of the new world order and the future peace of the world." -- M. C. Alexander, Executive Secretary of the American Association for International Conciliation, in a subscription letter for the periodical International Conciliation (1919)
48. "If there are those who think we are to jump immediately into a new world order, actuated by complete understanding and brotherly love, they are doomed to disappointment. If we are ever to approach that time, it will be after patient and persistent effort of long duration. The present international situation of mistrust and fear can only be corrected by a formula of equal status, continuously applied, to every phase of international contacts, until the cobwebs of the old order are brushed out of the minds of the people of all lands." --Dr. Augustus O. Thomas, president of the World Federation of Education Associations (August 1927), quoted in the book International Understanding: Agencies Educating for a New World (1931)
49. "... when the struggle seems to be drifting definitely towards a world social democracy, there may still be very great delays and disappointments before it becomes an efficient and beneficent world system. Countless people ... will hate the new world order ... and will die protesting against it. When we attempt to evaluate its promise, we have to bear in mind the distress of a generation or so of malcontents, many of them quite gallant and graceful-looking people." -- H. G. Wells, in his book entitled The New World Order (1939)
50. "The term Internationalism has been popularized in recent years to cover an interlocking financial, political, and economic world force for the purpose of establishing a World Government. Today Internationalism is heralded from pulpit and platform as a 'League of Nations' or a 'Federated Union' to which the United States must surrender a definite part of its National Sovereignty. The World Government plan is being advocated under such alluring names as the 'New International Order,' 'The New World Order,' 'World Union Now,' 'World Commonwealth of Nations,' 'World Community,' etc. All the terms have the same objective; however, the line of approach may be religious or political according to the taste or training of the individual." -- Excerpt from A Memorial to be Addressed to the House of Bishops and the House of Clerical and Lay Deputies of the Protestant Episcopal Church in General Convention (October 1940)
51. "In the first public declaration on the Jewish question since the outbreak of the war, Arthur Greenwood, member without portfolio in the British War Cabinet, assured the Jews of the United States that when victory was achieved an effort would be made to found a new world order based on the ideals of 'justice and peace.'" --Excerpt from article entitled "New World Order Pledged to Jews," in The New York Times (October 1940)
52. "Our job is to give people not what they want, but what we decide they ought to have." -- Richard Salant, former President of CBS News
53. "If totalitarianism wins this conflict, the world will be ruled by tyrants, and individuals will be slaves. If democracy wins, the nations of the earth will be united in a commonwealth of free peoples, and individuals, wherever found, will be the sovereign units of the new world order." -- The Declaration of the Federation of the World, produced by the Congress on World Federation, adopted by the Legislatures of North Carolina (1941), New Jersey (1942), Pennsylvania (1943), and possibly other states.
54. "New World Order Needed for Peace: State Sovereignty Must Go, Declares Notre Dame Professor" -- Title of article in The Tablet (Brooklyn) (March 1942)
55. "Undersecretary of State Sumner Welles tonight called for the early creation of an international organization of anti-Axis nations to control the world during the period between the armistice at the end of the present war and the setting up of a new world order on a permanent basis." -- Text of article in The Philadelphia Inquirer (June 1942)
56. "The statement went on to say that the spiritual teachings of religion must become the foundation for the new world order and that national sovereignty must be subordinate to the higher moral law of God." -- American Institute of Judaism, excerpt from article in The New York Times (December 1942)
57. "There are some plain common-sense considerations applicable to all these attempts at world planning. They can be briefly stated: To talk of blueprints for the future or building a world order is, if properly understood, suggestive, but it is also dangerous. Societies grow far more truly than they are built. A constitution for a new world order is never like a blueprint for a skyscraper." -- Norman Thomas, in his book What Is Our Destiny? (1944)
58. "He [John Foster Dulles] stated directly to me that he had every reason to believe that the Governor [Thomas E. Dewey of New York] accepts his point of view and that he is personally convinced that this is the policy that he would promote with great vigor if elected. So it is fair to say that on the first round the Sphinx of Albany has established himself as a prima facie champion of a strong and definite new world order." -- Excerpt from article by Ralph W. Page in The Philadelphia Bulletin (May 1944)
59. "Alchemy for a New World Order" -- Article by Stephen John Stedman in Foreign Affairs (May/June 1995)
60. "The United Nations, he told an audience at Harvard University, 'has not been able--nor can it be able--to shape a new world order which events so compellingly demand.' ... The new world order that will answer economic, military, and political problems, he said, 'urgently requires, I believe, that the United States take the leadership among all free peoples to make the underlying concepts and aspirations of national sovereignty truly meaningful through the federal approach.'" Gov. Nelson Rockefeller of New York, in an article entitled "Rockefeller Bids Free Lands Unite: Calls at Harvard for Drive to Build New World Order" -- The New York Times (February 1962)
61. "The developing coherence of Asian regional thinking is reflected in a disposition to consider problems and loyalties in regional terms, and to evolve regional approaches to development needs and to the evolution of a new world order." -- Richard Nixon, in Foreign Affairs (October 1967)
62. "He [President Nixon] spoke of the talks as a beginning, saying nothing more about the prospects for future contacts and merely reiterating the belief he brought to China that both nations share an interest in peace and building 'a new world order.'" -- Excerpt from an article in The New York Times (February 1972)
63. "If instant world government, Charter review, and a greatly strengthened International Court do not provide the answers, what hope for progress is there? The answer will not satisfy those who seek simple solutions to complex problems, but it comes down essentially to this: The hope for the foreseeable lies, not in building up a few ambitious central institutions of universal membership and general jurisdiction as was envisaged at the end of the last war, but rather in the much more decentralized, disorderly and pragmatic process of inventing or adapting institutions of limited jurisdiction and selected membership to deal with specific problems on a case-by-case basis ... In short, the 'house of world order' will have to be built from the bottom up rather than from the top down. It will look like a great 'booming, buzzing confusion,' to use William James' famous description of reality, but an end run around national sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece, will accomplish much more than the old-fashioned frontal assault." -- Richard N. Gardner, in Foreign Affairs (April 1974)
64. "The existing order is breaking down at a very rapid rate, and the main uncertainty is whether mankind can exert a positive role in shaping a new world order or is doomed to await collapse in a passive posture. We believe a new order will be born no later than early in the next century and that the death throes of the old and the birth pangs of the new will be a testing time for the human species." -- Richard A. Falk, in an article entitled "Toward a New World Order: Modest Methods and Drastic Visions," in the book On the Creation of a Just World Order (1975)
65. "My country's history, Mr. President, tells us that it is possible to fashion unity while cherishing diversity, that common action is possible despite the variety of races, interests, and beliefs we see here in this chamber. Progress and peace and justice are attainable. So we say to all peoples and governments: Let us fashion together a new world order." -- Henry Kissinger, in address before the General Assembly of the United Nations, October 1975)
66. "At the old Inter-American Office in the Commerce Building here in Roosevelt's time, as Assistant Secretary of State for Latin American Affairs under President Truman, as chief whip with Adlai Stevenson and Tom Finletter at the founding of the United Nations in San Francisco, Nelson Rockefeller was in the forefront of the struggle to establish not only an American system of political and economic security but a new world order." -- Part of article in The New York Times (November 1975)
67. "A New World Order" -- Title of article on commencement address at the University of Pennsylvania by Hubert H. Humphrey, printed in the Pennsylvania Gazette (June 1977)
68. "Further global progress is now possible only through a quest for universal consensus in the movement towards a new world order." -- Mikhail Gorbachev, in an address at the United Nations (December 1988)
69. "We believe we are creating the beginning of a new world order coming out of the collapse of the U.S.-Soviet antagonisms." -- Brent Scowcroft (August 1990), quoted in The Washington Post (May 1991)
70. "We can see beyond the present shadows of war in the Middle East to a new world order where the strong work together to deter and stop aggression. This was precisely Franklin Roosevelt's and Winston Churchill's vision for peace for the post-war period." -- Richard Gephardt, in The Wall Street Journal (September 1990)
71. "But it became clear as time went on that in Mr. Bush's mind the New World Order was founded on a convergence of goals and interests between the U.S. and the Soviet Union, so strong and permanent that they would work as a team through the U.N. Security Council." -- Excerpt from A. M. Rosenthal, in The New York Times (January 1991)
72. "I would support a Presidential candidate who pledged to take the following steps: ... At the end of the war in the Persian Gulf, press for a comprehensive Middle East settlement and for a 'new world order' based not on Pax Americana but on peace through law with a stronger U.N. and World Court." -- George McGovern, in The New York Times (February 1991)
73. "... it's Bush's baby, even if he shares its popularization with Gorbachev. Forget the Hitler 'new order' root; F.D.R. used the phrase earlier." -- William Safire, in The New York Times (February 1991)
74. "The Final Act of the Uruguay Round, marking the conclusion of the most ambitious trade negotiation of our century, will give birth - in Morocco - to the World Trade Organization, the third pillar of the New World Order, along with the United Nations and the International Monetary Fund." -- Part of full-page advertisement by the government of Morocco in The New York Times (April 1994)
76. "New World Order: The Rise of the Region-State" -- Title of article by Kenichi Ohmae, political reform leader in Japan, in The Wall Street Journal (August 1994)
77. "The new world order that is in the making must focus on the creation of a world of democracy, peace and prosperity for all." -- Nelson Mandela, in The Philadelphia Inquirer (October 1994)
78. The renewal of the nonproliferation treaty was described as important "for the welfare of the whole world and the new world order." -- President Hosni Mubarak of Egypt, in The New York Times (April 1995)
79. "There is... a power which we seldom mention in this House... I mean the secret societies... a great part of Europe-- the whole of Italy and France and a great portion of Germany, to say nothing of other countries--is covered with a network of these secret societies... They do not want constitutional government; they do not want ameliorated institutions... they want to change the tenure of land, to drive out the present owners of the soil and put an end to ecclesiastical establishments..." -- Benjamin Disraeli Bristish Prime Minister July 14, 1856 speech in the House of Commons
80. There is a small circle of men who control the world's finance. "Each member, before initiation, knows its religion to be reward for friends and extermination of enemies. Once a man is within the magic circle...punishment for disloyalty is sure and terrible, and in no corner of the Earth can he escape it, nor can any power on Earth protect him from it." The magic circle is "at the receiving end of the greatest information bureau in the world." -- Thomas Lawson Everybody's Magazine "Frenzied Finance" 1904
81. "Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. Our minds are molded, our tastes are formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of." -- Walter Bernays Propaganda 1928
82. The Ango-American Establishment "There is... an inner core of intimate associates who unquestionably knew that they were members of a group devoted to a common purpose and an outer circle of a larger number on whom the inner circle acted by personal pursuasion, patronage distribution, and social pressure. It is probable that most members of the outer circle were not conscious that they were being used by a secret society." Tragedy and Hope 1966 "Their aim is nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole." -- Carrol J. Quigley Professor of International Affairs at Georgetown University, Bill Clinton's mentor
83. "Bear in mind, the five-pointed star, like the Soviet one, which shines all over Europe, the star composed of the five Rothschild brothers with their banks, who possess colossal accumulations of wealth, the greatest ever known." -- Christian G. Rakovsky Bolshevik founder Describes a Financial International based on money and banking, which founded and controls the Communist International Red Symphony
84. "There exists in the world today, and has existed for thousands of years, a body of enlightened humans united in what might be termed, an Order of the Quest. It is composed of those whose intellectual and spiritual perceptions have revealed to them that civilization has a secret Destiny..." The outcome of this "secret destiny" is a World Order ruled by a king with supernatural powers. "This king was descended of a divine race; that is, he belonged to the Order of the Illumined; for those who come to a state of wisdom then belong to a family of heroes-perfected human beings." -- Manley P. Hall 33 degree Mason The Secret Destiny of America
85. Told by his "spirit guides" of a coming Utopia ushered in by "Illumined superbeings," who have guided man's progress toward an "Aquarian Age of Spirituality on Planet Earth." "The revolution has begun... the pace is quickening. Throughout the world, men and women are joining in the uprising (and rising up) and are coming forward to be counted as part of a new race that will someday rule the universe..." -- John Randolph Price founder of The Planetary Commission
86. "Do not believe for an instant that the world's conspiring elite in every nation have so much as a serious quarrel among them. They have just one object: control through tribute. Your slavery, through tribute, and mine... Behind this attack are the self-styled elite, secure in their own power and riches... "To be effective we must direct our attacks on the real criminals, the wealthy, and powerful and secret elite of all the world--the conspirators laboring day and night to enslave us." --Taylor Caldwell The Captains and the Kings 1974
87. Lucis Trust NGO officially recognized by the UN, incorporated in 1924 as Lucifer Publishing, identifies Lucifer as the "Solar Logos" (logos - greek for "spirit") -- World Goodwill. sister organization
88. World Goodwill bulletin "The Earth Charter and the Clarification of the Plan": "The message... should be concise, short, and clear to help us articulate the framework for behavior and action in the New Age... In the next nine months all the government, organizations, institutions and peoples involved in this process will be envisioning and articulating the clarification of The Plan..."
89. Aleister Crowley - The Book of the Law: Told by his spirit guide "Horus" that the Great Work of the Illuminati, the transformation of mankind, would essentialy be accomplished by the decade of the 1990s.
90. Vera Stanley Alder When Humanity Comes of Age ; "There is actually a Plan and a purpose behind all creation... World Unity is the goal towards which evolution is moving. The World Plan includes: A World Organization... A World Economy... A World Religion."
91. Manly P. Hall 33 degree Mason - The Phoenix "...at last a few in the vanguard of the great procession can now glimpse upon the heights... Only a few are able to define the impulse... For the rest the darkness is still impenetrable." On that "Great Day" to come, humanity will become one and the "Lord of the World" will openly reign. Until then, those who know "the purpose of the Universal Plan must dwell apart from the rest..." as keepers of the "Secret Doctrine."
92. "Humanity is not following a haphazard or uncharted course -- there is a Plan." Who are these "World Servers" "They provide the vision and mould public opinion... The New Group of World Servers has... servers of humanity in every country... They know exactly what they seek to do. They... emphasize the brotherhood of nations, the unity of faith, and economic interdependence... They can be regarded as the embodiment of the emerging kingdom of God on earth." "This kingdom is not a Christian kingdom... it is a grouping of all those who -- belonging as they do to every world religion and every nation and race and type of political party -- are free from the spirit of hatred and separativeness." -- World Goodwill New Group of World Server
93. "God's Plan in America" "God's plan is dedicated to the unification of all races, religions, and creeds. This plan, dedicated to the new order of things, is to make all things new -- a new nation, a new race, a new civilization, and a new religion, a nonsectarian religion that has already been recognized and called the religion of "The Great Light.." World leaders were working to lead humanity forward into the "New Age of the world--a Novus Ordo Seclorum." This was The Plan to "unfold the New Order of the world." -- C. William Smith The New Age Sept. 1950, official journal of the Supreme Mother Council, 33 degree, of the Scottish Rite
94. "The Masters are working according to a Plan... which will demonstrate a large measure of world unity... marked by universality... "The Plan is concerned with re-building mankind... As human beings begin to take the higher initiations... the true nature of the divine Will will be grasped..." -- Alice Bailey 24 books published by Lucis Trust The Beacon Sept-Oct 1975 pp. 145-148
95. "Psychopolitics is an important if less known division of geo-politics. It is less known because it must necessarily deal with "mental healing." "By Psychopolitics our chief goals are carried forward. To produce a maximum of chaos in the culture of the enemy is our first most important step." "Our fruits are grown in chaos, distrust, economic depression, and scientific turmoil. At last a weary populace can seek peace only in our offered Communist State; at last only Communism can resolve the problem of the masses." -- Laventi Beria Stalin's chief of security Speech at V. I. Lenin University
96. The Hunger of Eve "no worldly peace can prevail until the self-centered members of the planetary body either change or die, that is the choice." "We, the elders have been patiently waiting until the very last moment to cut out this corrupted and corrupting element in the body of humanity..." "We're in charge of God's selection process for plantet Earth. He selects, we destroy. We are the riders of the pale horse "Death." We come to bring death to those who are unable to know God." -- Barbara Marx Hubbard World peace and environmental movements. Worked closely with Ted Turner to develop news programs with an environmental and world peace "flavor."
97 .....to "invoke" the New Age Interview in Meditation Said Harmonic Convergence Day began a five-year "plan" to purify the Earth and prepare for the coming New Age kingdom. Civilization must be "destructured." "Helping to bring about the new day on earth, would be the establishment of an international `mediarchy'" promoted by globalist activists already in place in the news media - TV, radio, newspapers, magazines, computer networks, etc. Says it is mankind's destiny to "surrender to the higher intelligence that rules the planet." Crystal Earth Papers Says that chaotic events will result in the replacement of current governmental and political structures. New values will be instituted for mankind, including cooperation, collaboration, and unification on behalf of the "Spirit of the Earth." During 1997-2002 will be a time known as the "Era of Reseeding." Major population areas will be thinned-out. "The human population will be resettled, while the care of the planet will be entrusted to shamanic exercises." Industrial civilization will be done away with. UN personnel will develop plans for economic battalions to redistribute the wealth of the world. " -- Jose Arguelles professor of art at a New Mexico university, mastermind of World Harmonic Convergence Day August 16-17, 1987
98. "Mankind is obviously divided into god-informed men and lower human creatures... The sacred spark is missing in them and it is they who are the... inferior races on the globe..." -- Helena Blavatsky The Secret Doctrine
99. "In October 1917 , we parted with the old world,rejecting it once and for all.We are moving toward a new world,the world of Communism.We shall never turn off that road!" He further reassures his Communist colleagues:"Comarades, do not be concerned about all that you hear about glasnost and perestroika and democracy in the coming years.These are primarily for outward consumption.There will be no significant internal change within the Soviet Union other than for cosmetic purposes.Our purpose is to disarm the Americans and let them fall asleep." -- Mikhail Gorbachev Nov. 2,1987 address to the Soviet Poltiburo.
100. "The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists". -- J. Edgar Hoover, former head of the FBI
101. "Every child in American who enters school with an allegiance toward our elected officials, toward our founding fathers, toward our institutions, toward the preservation of this form of government... all of this proves the children are sick, because the truly well individual is one who has rejected all of those things and is what I would call the true international child of the future". -- Chester M. Pierce, Harvard University psychiatrist, at a 1973 International Education Seminar, as quoted in "Educating For The New World Order" by B.K. Eakman
102. "The CFR [Council On Foreign Relations, New York City] is the American Branch of a society which originated in England and believes national directives should be obliterated and one-world rule established. I know of the operations of this network because I have studied it for twenty years, and was permitted in the early 1960's to examine its papers and secret records... I believe its role in history is significant enough to be known". -- Dr. Carroll Quigley, Professor of International Relations, Georgetown University Foreign Service School, Washington, D.C., author of the epic "Tragedy & Hope", advocate of one-world government and personal mentor of President William Clinton (who acknowledged Professor Quigley during his 1992 presidential inauguration speech)
103. "The main purpose of the Council on Foreign Relations is promoting the disarmament of US. sovereignty and national independence and submergence into an all powerful, one world government". -- Chester Ward, Rear Admiral and former Navy Judge Advocate 1956 - 1960 and CFR member for 15 years
104. "We operate here under directives from the White House.. [to] use our grant making power to alter life in the US. so that we can comfortably be merged with the Soviet Union". -- Rowan Gaither, former president of the Ford Foundation, in a 1954 statement to Norman Dodd regarding Congressional investigations of the un-American activities of tax-exempt foundations operating in the U.S.
105. "In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, it was planned that way". -- Teddy Roosevelt
106. "I believe that if the people of this nation fully understood what Congress has done to them over past forty-nine years, they would move on Washington. It adds up to a preconceived plan to destroy the economic and social independence of the United States". -- Senator George Malone of Nevada, speaking before Congress in 1957
107. "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves" -- Abraham Lincoln
108. "The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of "liberalism", they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened". -- Norman Thomas, for many years the U.S. Socialist Party presidential candidate
109. "America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within". -- Joseph Stalin, former dictator of the Soviet Union
110. "There is no such thing, at this date of the world's history in America, as an independent press. You know it and I know it. There is not one of you who dare to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know beforehand that it would never appear in print. I am paid weekly for keeping my honest opinion out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid similar salaries for similar things, and any of you who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be out on the street looking for another job. If I allowed my honest opinions to appear in one issue of my paper, before twenty-four hours my occupation would be gone. The business of the journalist is to destroy the truth; to lie outright; to pervert; to vilify; to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. You know it and I know it and what folly is this toasting an independent press? We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities, and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes." -- John Swinton, former chief of staff, The New York Times, in a 1953 speech before the New York Press Club
111. "We are going to impose our agenda on the coverage by dealing with issues and subjects that we choose to deal with". -- Richard M. Cohen, former Senior Producer of CBS political news
112. "A truly global economy will require comprises of a national sovereignty. There is no escaping the system." -- Walter Wriston, former Chairman of Citicorp, in his book Twilight of Sovereignty
113. "The creation of an authoritative world order is the ultimate aim toward which we must strive." -- British Prime Minister Winston Churchill after World War II
114. The Shape of Things to Come by H.G. Wells is published. Wells predicts a second world war around 1940, originating from a German-Polish dispute. After 1945, there would be an increasing lack of public safety in "criminally infected" areas. The plan for the "Modern World-State" would succeed on its third attempt (about 1980), and come out of something that occurred in Basra, Iraq.
115. "World government is the ultimate aim…. It must be recognized that the law of nations takes precedence over national law…. The process will have to be assisted by the deletion of the nationalistic material employed in the educational textbooks and its replacement by material explaining the benefits of wiser association." -- 1942 The leftist Institute of Pacific Relations publishes Post War Worlds by P. E. Corbett
116. Foster Dulles, later Secretary of State, says to the American Bar Association in Kentucky that "treaty laws can override the Constitution." He says treaties can take power away from Congress and give them to the President. They can take powers away from the States and give them to the Federal Government or to some international body and they can cut across the rights given to the people by their constitutional Bill of Rights. -- April 12,1952
117. The U.S. Program for General and Complete Disarmament in a Peaceful World. It details a three stage plan to disarm all nations and arm the U.N. with the final stage in which "no state would have the military power to challenge the progressively strengthened U.N. PEACE Force." -- The U.S. State Department issues Document 7277 entitled Freedom From War 1961
118. The Future of Federalism by author Nelson Rockefeller is published. The one-time Governor of New York, claims that current events compellingly demand a "new world order," as the old order is crumbling, and there is a "new and free order struggling to be born." Rockefeller says there is: "a fever of nationalism…..[but] the nation-state is becoming less and less competent to perform its international political tasks… These are some of the reasons pressing us to lead vigorously toward the true building of a new world order….[with] voluntary service …and our dedicated faith in the brotherhood of all mankind …Sooner perhaps than we may realize…there will evolve the bases for a federal structure of the free world."
119. "The environmental crisis is the cornerstone for the New World Order" Maurice strong ( U.N. environmental leader ) was quoted as saying, " Isn't the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn't it our responsibility to bring that about?" -- James Garrison ( President of the Gorbachev Foundation ) says " we are going to end up with world government. It's inevitable... There's going to be conflict, coercion and consensus. That's all part of what will be required as we give birth to the first global civilization."
120. "Another reason why the environment is such an important issue to Gorbachev is that it will enable him to introduce and ratify comprehensive international treaties granting unprecedented power to seize government and private property all in the name of protecting the environment. In fact, Gorbachev's mandate for the future includes the imposition of stringent global environmental laws which would regulate every area of life. Toward this end he has been supporting the creation of an all-encompassing planetary document called The Earth Charter." -- Gary Kah, The Enviromental Agenda.
121. "It [The New World Order] cannot happen without U.S. participation, as we are the most significant single component. Yes, there will be a New World Order, and it will force the United States to change it's perceptions." -- -Henry Kissinger, World Affairs Council Press Conference, Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel , April 19th 1994
122. "A secret combination that seeks to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries is increasing in its evil influence and control over America and the entire world." -- Ezra Taft Benson, 1899-1994, Secretary of Agriculture during the Eisenhower adminsitration
123. "The evidence is there, but in my opinion, the average person does NOT want to know, and even when confronted with it, will look the other way." -- Svali, the pseudonym of a woman who was a mind programmer for the Illuminati until 1996
124. "A clique of U.S. industrialists is hell-bent to bring a fascist state to supplant our democratic government and is working closely with the fascist regime in Germany and Italy. I have had plenty of opportunity in my post in Berlin to witness how close some of our American ruling families are to the Nazi regime...Certain American industrialists had a great deal to do with bringing fascist regimes into being in both Germany and Italy. They extended aid to help Fascism occupy the seat of power, and they are helping to keep it there." --William E. Dodd, U.S. Ambassador to Germany, 1937
125. "The ultimate aim of the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) is to create a one-world socialist system, and to make the U.S. an official part of it." -- Dan Smoot,Â former member of the FBI Headquarters staff in Washington, D.C., American patriot, author, and broadcaster
126. The CFR, dedicated to one world government, financed by a number of the largest tax-exempt foundations, and wielding such power and influence over our lives in the areas of finance, business, labor, military, education, and mass communication-media should be familiar to every American..." -- John R. Rarick, Lousiana Congressman
127. The invisible Money Power is working to control and enslave mankind. It financed Communism, Fascism, Marxism, Zionism, Socialism. All of these are directed to making the United States a member of a World Government..." -- American Mercury Magazine, December 1957, page 92
128. "Most conservatives - by which I mean normal people - have little conception of the aggressive and revolutionary force that confronts them. It is a revolutionary force in that it seeks to overturn the existing order, but it differs from the spirit of Marx and Lenin in that it never proclaims itself openly." -- Tom Bethell, American Spectator, February 1997
129. "It's terrible to have to say this. World population must be stabilized and to do that we must eliminate 350,000 people per day" -- Jacques-Yves Cousteau, oceanographer and humanist, The UNESCO Courier, Nov. 1991, page 13
130."The commitment of government to deal with the population issue is of course essential...There are many ways to make the death rate Increase." -- Robert McNamara, Secretary of Defense, New Solidarity, March 30, 1981
131. The First and Second World Wars were wars designed to kill millions were not successful enough hence the new methods outlined in the Global 2000 Report...The world is populated with too many redundant people who must not be allowed to procreate and consume scarce natural resources...The Committee of 300 (Illuminati) commissioned Cyrus Vance to write a paper on this subject of how to bring about such genocide. The paper was produced under the title 'Global 2000 Report' and was accepted and approved for action by former President James Earl Carter, and Edwin Muskie, then Secretary of States, for and on behalf of the US Government." -- Dr. John Coleman, former intelligence agent of British MI6, from his report, Global 2000: A Blueprint For Global Genocide, written in 1992 concerningÂ the depopulation agenda of the Club of Rome
132. "Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy." -- Henry Kissinger, quoted by Bob Woodward in The Final Days, 1976
133. "The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer." -- Henry Kissinger
134. "The Brady Bill's only effect will be to desensitize the public to regulation of weapons in preparation for their ultimate confiscation." -- Charles Krauthammer, Washington Post, April 5, 1996
135. "The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject race to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subjects to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing." -- Adolph Hitler, Chancellor of Germany 1933-1945
136. "God bless the America we are trying to create." -- Hillary Clinton, former first lady
137. "Our government has kept us in a perpetual state of fear - kept us in a continuous stampede of patriotic fervor - with the cry of grave national emergency. Always there has been some terrible evil at home or some monstrous foreign power that was going to gobble us up if we did not blindly rally behind it..." -- General Douglas MacArthur, 1957
138. "The interests behind the Bush Administration, such as the CFR, the Bilderberger Group, and the Trilateral Commission - founded by Brzezinski for David Rockefeller - have prepared for and are now moving to implement open world dictatorship within the next five years. They are not fighting against terrorists. They are fighting against citizens." -- Dr. Johannes B. Koeppl, PhD, former German defense ministry official and advisor to former NATO Secretary-General Manfred Werner, November 6, 2001
139. "The distribution of birth control devices and the imposition of mandatory abortion practices in the third world countries is now ecologically insufficient and unfairly out of world social balance. The white, upper and middle class females of modern society are too healthy and fertile to be exempted from some imposed regulation of international law or mandate. An American born child is environmentally too expensive to maintain to his or her adulthood in a world economy. American women must be subjected to some manner of regulation beyond licensing or immediate and mandatory abortion practices. Unconventional and extreme measures must be implemented and enforced by global U.N. mandate as it is deemed necessary. The bodies of these world eco-criminals should be commercially yielded for reintroduction in the world's natural systemic food and nutrient chains, in order to restore a more natural biological balance and order to our Sacred Earth." -- Jacques Cousteau, in his address to the Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro, 1992.